Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum

Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M
Le Forum Francophone des propriétaires de Mercedes-Benz ML W163, W164 et W166 : Informations, aide, photos, mécanique, entretien, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum Mercedes-benz ML -> Règles du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 03:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. A Répondre en citant

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still have a long way to go." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Cheap Twins Jerseys China . -- The way Ted Ligety carved into turns looked so easy. Jose Berrios Jersey . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-joe-mauer-jersey . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. Wholesale Twins Jerseys . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Bert Blyleven Jersey . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period.World Junior A ChallengeAt Kindersley, Sask.All Times EasternPRELIMINARY ROUNDGroup AGroup BNote: Three points for a regulation win, two for an overtime/shootout win, one for an overtime/shootout loss. Sundays gamesSwitzerland vs. Canada East, 4:30 p.m. Denmark vs. Canada West, 8:30 p.m.Monday, Dec. 15Russia vs. Denmark, 4:30 p.m. U.S. vs. Switzerland, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 16Canada East vs.dddddddddddd. U.S., 4:30 p.m. Canada West vs. Russia, 8:30 p.m. End of Preliminary roundPLAYOFFSWednesday, Dec. 17Quarter-finals, 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.Thursday, Dec. 18SemifinalsQuarter-final winners, 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.Friday, Dec. 19Fifth-Place Game, 4:30 p.m.Bronze Medal GameSemifinal losers, 8:30 p.m.Saturday, Dec. 20Gold Medal GameSemifinal winners, 3:30 p.m. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 03:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum Mercedes-benz ML -> Règles du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation