Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum

Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M
Le Forum Francophone des propriétaires de Mercedes-Benz ML W163, W164 et W166 : Informations, aide, photos, mécanique, entretien, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Liverpool deal for Alisson could be OFF: Jurgen Klopp keen o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum -> Classe M W166 -> Entretien général et questions techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool deal for Alisson could be OFF: Jurgen Klopp keen o Répondre en citant

Liverpool deal for Alisson could be OFF: Jurgen Klopp keen on rehabilitating Loris Karius

sbobet online 24 LIVERPOOL could call off their pursuit of Roma keeper Alisson and instead focus on rehabilitating Loris Karius, according to reports. The German goalkeeper had a nightmare in the Champions League final, after two howlers gifted Real Madrid a 3-1 victory.

First, he threw the ball straight to Karim Benzema who tapped into an empty net and then he fumbled a Gareth Bale potshot over the line. The ex-Mainz star was distraught after the final whistle and had to be consoled by Bale and other Real players.

And the feeling afterwards was that the Reds would go all out for a new stopper, with Alisson of Roma already heavily touted to join. But reports are now emerging suggesting that the Anfield outfit are baulking at the asking price and sbobet online 24 are instead looking into helping Karius back into the fold, according to the Telegraph.

The Brazilian keeper has been rumoured to join a host of top European clubs, including Chelsea and Real Madrid. And he is expected to be his country's No.1 going into this summer's World Cup - further boosting his price-tag. Roma have reportedly asked for between £60m-£70m for their man between the posts.

It would smash the current record fee for a goalkeeper, which stands at £35m. And it is something that the Merseyside outfit would not want to pay, having already forked out big sums this transfer window. Fabinho joined soon after the Champions League final from Monaco for £40m, and Nabil Fekir is expected to be confirmed this weekend from Lyon. sbobet online 24 His fee is expected to be in the region of £55m, and with Virgil van Dijk's fee earlier in the year the total of those three alone stands at around £170m.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 10:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jamaal Lascelles says Newcastle must make Rafa Benitez the ' Répondre en citant

Jamaal Lascelles says Newcastle must make Rafa Benitez the 'happiest man' at the club

รับ พนัน บอล Newcastle defender Jamaal Lascelles says the club needs to ensure manager Rafa Benitez is the "happiest man" at St James' Park.Benitez recently launched a stinging criticism of Newcastle's summer activity, saying he had "no idea" about what transfers might happen.Newcastle captain Lascelles says the club needs to give the Spanish manager, who is out of contract next summer, what he wants in order for him to be able to steer the Magpies away from another fight to stay in the Premier League.

Lascelles, speaking before the Newcastle squad withdrew their co-operation with the media due to a bonus dispute, says the players share Benitez's "ambition and drive"."I can't reiterate enough how important he is," Lascelles said."Since he's been here, promotion, finishing 10th, everybody loves him, the players love him. We've all got that same ambition and the same drive.

"I don't know what is holding the club back, รับ พนัน บอล but we all know what we want as players and as staff, and, for me, I'd make him the happiest man here if possible."Lascelles says Benitez has transformed the club since joining Newcastle in 2016 with everyone at the club having bought into the Spaniard's coaching methods."When he came in, he changed it the way he wanted to. It might have taken him a while to really get across to the players exactly what he wanted us to do. I know it did with me," Lascelles said.

"Some things defensively he wanted me to do different to how I'd been taught before."But, because he's been here for two and a half years now, everybody knows exactly what he wants. They do exactly what the gaffer says, he doesn't really need to say too much now, because everybody works in the way he wants."And, of course, we have players in training and on the pitch that will tell other players what to do, รับ พนัน บอล so we've got voices on the pitch as well."Benitez has cut a frustrated figure in pre-season despite last month declaring he would like to stay on Tyneside for "five or 10 years" provided the club's ownership supports him in improving the squad.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool deal for Alisson could be OFF: Jurgen Klopp keen o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe M Index du Forum -> Classe M W166 -> Entretien général et questions techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation